Monday, August 30, 2010

Traveling to AR

Here we sat at the Detroit airport waiting for our plane & crew to arrive.
The plane is delayed 15 minutes to accommodate the flight crew. My younger sister Charlynne is with me. We are traveling to Russellville, AR for Paul’s funeral. He died expectedly due to Liver, & kidney cancer after surviving Lung cancer and Brain Cancer. He survived a procedure of bypasses a year ago. That is how they found the cancer.
I made the reservations for this flight. I am fully capable of setting up these excursions and enjoy doing so. At some point I would love set up excursions to European locations and perhaps South America, Asia and Africa.
Friends of mine blog and it interests me as well. I really would like to have wireless that can go anywhere, so I can blog wherever I am. I think I would like to have this be the beginning of my poetry book. I have several pages and have yet to organize them into chapters or mini books. It is exciting to me that this is a possibility. So here we go (8~D
Flying down to Little Rock
Big rock
What a crock
Taking stock
Maybe it’s time to take stock
of this flock.
Last of the crew arrived
We may be leaving
Anytime soon
Unknown
Suitcase loneliness
There is no room
To be by my side
Hope it doesn’t
have a chance to hide
It’s kind of shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment